Thanks to our fleet of advanced concrete crushers, K&B Crushers is ready to tackle even the most demanding jobs. Now, we’re delighted to introduce you to our latest concrete crusher: say hello to our brand new Powerscreen Premiertrak 400X jaw crusher, from Terex.
Better Efficiency, Better for the Environment
Powerscreen is a leading manufacturer of crushing equipment for materials processing. Their jaw crushers are designed to exceed the required material processing standards in mining, quarrying, demolition and recycling – with lower operating costs than comparable machinery.
Our new Premiertrak 400X jaw crusher includes advanced features, including a quick set-up time (under 30 minutes) and hydraulic crusher setting adjustment, for total control of the output material size.
The Premiertrak 400X has a full suite of advanced crushing features:
- High output and excellent reduction capability
- Wear-resistant hydraulic folding feed hopper with hydraulic wedge fixing system
- Excellent underside access for removal of wire, with hydraulic product conveyor
- Stepped self-cleaning grizzly feeder with under feeder screen option
- Deep fines chute to reduce blockages
- Improved bypass chute to increase material flow
- Aggressive crushing action with high swing jaw
- Hydraulic crusher setting adjustment
- Protected jaw supports on both swing and fixed jaws
- Low fuel consumption – highly efficient direct drive system
- Angle adjustable product conveyor
- Easy access power unit canopy
- PLC control system with auto start facility
- Remote control via umbilical
- Dust suppression system
- 650mm wide bypass conveyor
- Fully inclined catwalks
At K&B Crushers, we keep our fleet of concrete crushers up to date with the latest technology and most efficient equipment. The addition of a Powerscreen Premiertrak 400X jaw crusher to our fleet of mobile concrete crushers helps us maintain our dedication to doing more for the environment: by lowering our fuel use with the most efficient diesel-powered machinery available.
Meeting New Challenges with New Equipment
Our diverse fleet means that we can offer a range of concrete crushing services, supplying our customers with the right crusher for the job, every time; for large projects or smaller sites. Keeping our fleet maintained, up to date and diverse helps us meet new challenges for our customers in construction and demolition.
K&B Crushers for Concrete Crushing Solutions
With our advanced fleet of mobile concrete crushers, breakers and waste transporters, we’re trusted experts in demolition and construction waste management. For our mobile concrete crusher hire services, including use of our Powerscreen Premiertrak 400X jaw crusher, talk to us today. Call us now on 01235 769984.